Pitt & Moore’s mission is dedication to clients. Our vision, however, is encompassed by a much broader commitment to the Nelson and Tasman community.
Pitt & Moore was formed more than 150 years ago, and we have been serving the needs of our community for just as long. Many members of our firm serve with a variety of organisations, foundations, and causes.
Proudly, we list just a few of these organisations:
- Red Cross – Nelson Branch
- Nelson Bays Community Law Centre
- Rotary Club of Whakatū, Nelson
- Nelson Multicultural Council
We also value the fantastic work of our local organisations and charities. We are able to help support some of them.
Charities we support
- Red Cross
- Life Education Trust
- Fifeshire Foundation
- Brook Waimarama Sanctuary Trust
- The Bishop Suter Trust
Firms sponsorship and donations
- Nelson School of Music Redevelopment
- Art Expo
- Port Nelson Charity Golf Tournament
- Chamber of Commerce Nelson
- Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
- Nelson Dressage Winter Series
- Able Tasman Cycle Challenge