Business Structure & Commercial Contracts | Pitt & Moore
Business Structuring & Commercial Contracts
With years of local and international experience, our Commercial Team provides up to date and forward thinking legal advice that adds genuine value.
We have extensive experience working with businesses of all sizes and types, from start-ups to long standing family owned businesses to large corporates.
Partners in success
We know what matters to our clients.
We take time to listen to our clients' needs, understand their business structures, goals and objectives, and provide practical, commercially driven advice – every time.
We understand that time is a critical factor and we pride ourselves on our quick turnaround times.
We have extensive experience in key Top of the South industries, including retail, IT, forestry. Fisheries, aquaculture, farming, viticulture, horticulture, winemaking, aviation, food & beverage and agriculture.
We are experts in:
- purchaser/vendor due diligence;
- business and asset structuring;
- sale and purchase of assets/businesses;
- corporate and trust structuring;
- share issues, transfers and other corporate transactions;
- limited partnerships, co-operative companies, charitable trusts & incorporated societies;
- bank and third party financing;
- equity raising;
- supply agreements;
- terms of trade/standard business terms;
- business succession planning;
- partnership and joint venture structuring and agreements;
- management buy-outs; and
Contact us today if you are looking for expert business law advisors who can assist your business, no matter how large or small.