Buying, Selling or Starting a Business | Pitt & Moore
Buying, Selling or Starting a Business Legal Advice
We offer specialist advice and tailored solutions in all aspects of selling or buying or starting businesses both regionally and nationally.
We have a broad range of experience in the sale and purchase of all manner of businesses, from small family owned operations to large corporates. Our advice is timely, pragmatic and we work closely with our clients to ensure they get full value from each transaction.
We also assist our clients in starting new businesses by advising on the optimum company structures as well as navigating the various obstacles that may stand in their way.
We make the complex simple.
We can assist you with:
- advice on business/company structure;
- drafting and negotiating agreements for sale and purchase;
- bank financing and equity raising;
- establishing standard terms/terms of trade;
- shareholders’ agreements/joint ventures;
- specific commercial agreements including supply agreements;
- brand establishment and protection (trademarking);
- business franchising; and
- general commercial advice.