We provide specialist resource management, local government and environmental law advice to a broad range of clients including developers, local authorities, business owners, primary producers, large corporations, iwi organisations and individuals in the Nelson/Tasman region and throughout New Zealand.
With our blend of local knowledge and national experience we can help you with:
- Resource consents
- Land use and subdivision consents
- District and regional plan processes
- Environmental compliance, enforcement and liability issues
- Environment Court appeals
- Coastal marine area and freshwater issues
- Advice on local government matters
- Due diligence on resource management matters in mergers and acquisitions
- Advice on conservation law matters, including tourism and other commercial activities on public conservation lands
- Strategic advice
- Project planning
We provide our clients with specialist and strategic advice on the law applying to their situation and then work closely with them to identify the most cost effective options to achieve their goals.
Our team has prepared a range of articles on resource management, local government and environmental law issues topics. Click here to view
DDI: 03 545 6719