- Bachelor of Laws, Victoria University 1989
- Bachelor of Arts (Sociology), Victoria University 1988
- Member, New Zealand Association for Migration and Investment (formerly a Director and Chair of the Policy and Advocacy Committee of NZAMI)
- Member, New Zealand Institute of Directors, Nelson
- Management Committee Member of the Nelson Multicultural Council
- Chair of the Judicial Committee of the Tasman Rugby League
Mike is an experienced lawyer having worked for nearly 30 years in a combination of in-house and private practice. His legal practice is currently immigration and commercial law focussed. He is thorough, reliable and genuinely dedicated to helping his clients.
Mike is a Partner and leads Pitt & Moore’s Immigration Team. He has extensive knowledge of the ever-changing immigration landscape.
Mike is a recognised expert in the immigration space with lawyers and licensed immigration advisers referring their difficult cases to him.
Mike’s clients appreciate his personable style providing reliable, confidential advice with a strong service ethic.
Whilst Mike’s practice covers all aspects of immigration law, he specialises in the Entrepreneur and Investor Categories. Mike’s strong commercial law background provides a solid foundation for his immigration practice.
Mike provides clear, practical advice on a wide range of complicated immigration issues and scenarios. His clients range from investors and entrepreneurs to national and multinational businesses.
Mike also represents clients before the Immigration and Protection Tribunal.Read More about this Practice Area