Resource Management Lawyers in Nelson | Pitt & Moore
Resource Management Lawyers
We offer specialist resource management, local government and environmental law advice to a broad range of clients.
Our clients include developers, local authorities, business owners, primary producers, large corporations, iwi organisations and individuals in the Nelson and Tasman regions and throughout New Zealand.
With our blend of local knowledge and national experience, we can help you with:
- resource consents;
- land use and subdivision consents;
- district and regional plan processes;
- environmental compliance, enforcement and liability issues;
- Environment Court appeals;
- coastal marine area and freshwater issues;
- advice on local government matters;
- due diligence on resource management matters in mergers and acquisitions;
- advice on conservation law matters, including tourism and other commercial activities on public conservation lands;
- strategic advice; and
- project planning.
We provide our clients with specialist and strategic advice on the law applying to their situation and then work closely with them to identify the most cost effective options to achieve their goals.